What you got in that drawer?
Things I keep in my drawer at work:
- Work Shirts (x5)
- Work Pants
- Bottle of febreeze (keeps the funk down)
- Stick of deodorant (in case I forget to put it on before leaving)
- Extra socks (in case I get caught in the rain)
- Extra boxers (just in case)
- Cable Lock (sometimes I run errands after work, helps to keep a lock handy)
- Hand towel (used to dry me off on extra hot days)
Biking to work requires a little more planning and foresight. I used to drive once a week and bring all of my clothes and lunches so that I didn’t have to carry them with me on my ride in. Now I have a decent bag for my bike that I toss my shirts and lunches in. I find that when most people have empty space they tend to find something to fill it with. I made sure to dedicate this spot as my biking area and not fill it with work things. With a little organization I’m sure most people could find an area to store stuff out of sight and help make biking to work a little easier.